Jung von Matt SPORTS is looking for an Executive Assistant (m/f/d) in full or part time.
- Several years of professional experience as an Executive Assistant or as a Project Manager.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and strategic skills
- Confident, communicative and open-minded personality with assertiveness and hands on mentality
- fluent English and German language skills
- Organize appointments, travel bookings as well as other administrative tasks
- Support the management in some operational and strategic topics and projects
- Researching, analyzing and evaluating operational and strategic information and preparing it as a basis for decision-making for the management team
- Preparation of essential templates, presentations as well as general business correspondence
- Preparation and execution of meetings including preparation of protocols
We are Europe’s most-awarded creative agency in sports and work for brands, advertisers, associations, clubs, athletes, publisher, start-ups and NGO’s such as adidas, Amazon Games, FIFA, Hyundai, BMW, FC Bayern Munich, DFB, Topps, Spotify, Hisense, Coca-Cola, McDonald’s, LAFC, UCLA, Intersport and Rügenwalder Mühle.
Moreover, Jung von Matt SPORTS is proud supporter and partner of Common Goal – the world’s leading non-profit collective in soccer. To continue its global growth, the agency has also launched its first business operations in the United States in 2022. Jung von Matt SPORTS Inc. is based in Los Angeles in the spotlight of the upcoming 2026 FIFA World Cup and 2028 Summer Olympic Games
Jung von Matt should be a space where all people experience respect: No matter where they come from, how they think, what they believe, which gender they belong to, and which one attracts them more.
Neue Job-Updates direkt in deine Inbox