Jung von Matt is looking for a German-speaking Project Manager Content (m/f/d).
As the ideal JvM Project Manager Content (m/f/d), you will be jointly responsible for the two areas of central editing (content management) and user administration (business support/testing) of the project.
– Creation and monitoring of timings
– Effort estimation and budget calculation for customer projects
– Creation and maintenance of content pages in web-based CMS
– Preparation and publication of various content types (documents, image & film files)
– Ensuring compliance with CI guidelines
– Creation and dispatch of newsletters
– Advising the client on the preparation and publication of content
– Coordination of internal and external stakeholders (e.g. client departments, editors/translators)
– Supporting users with problems and processing user tickets
– Preparation of technical test cases and support in technical software tests
– Evaluation of access figures and preparation of analytics reports
What you bring with you:
– Technical understanding and confident handling of digital media
– Structured thinking and an eye for detail
– Independent and self-reliant way of working
– Ability to communicate and enjoy working in a team
– Ability to work error-free with complex structures and dependencies within a complex system
– Very good communication skills, both written and spoken, in German and English
– Very good work planning and organisation skills, disciplined and able to work under constant pressure
– Sensitivity in assessing and ensuring the security of strictly confidential information and data protection, especially when dealing with personal data
– Knowledge of HTML/CSS would be an advantage
We look forward to receiving your application!
Jung von Matt should be a space where all people experience respect: No matter where they come from, how they think, what they believe, which gender they belong to and which one attracts them more.
Neue Job-Updates direkt in deine Inbox