We’re shaping a future where unlimited machine uptime is the norm. Our solution leverages AI and plug-and-play sensors to provide 24/7 machine monitoring, and predict machine faults and process failures. AiSight is featured in the Forbes 30under30 2020 Europe Manufacturing category.
AiSight is a workplace focused on our customers and sustainability. We value a friendly, respectful, and collaborative work environment, fair and honest communication, and motivated teammates. To bolster our team in Berlin, we’re looking for a DevOps / SRE Engineer (m/f/x).
- Administrate AWS Cloud Services.
- Support, extend and improve our Kubernetes cluster and AWS resources.
- Support our development team by being part of and building highly automated CI/CD pipelines.
- Build high-performance, secure and highly available infrastructure as code.
- Implement and extend our observability ecosystem.
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A PERFECT MATCH
- You should have a Bachelor’s degree, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or a related technical field
- Experience with building scalable infrastructure with a major cloud provider (ideally AWS) and at least +3 years of relevant professional experience, in particular:
- in the administration and management of (multi-) cloud environments;
- Supporting software development lifecycles;
- Strong understanding of DevOps mindset and best practices;
- In-depth expertise in the following areas:
- Kubernetes Clusters and their ecosystem.
- Infrastructure as Code, Terraform preferred.
- UNIX Shell
- DNS, HTTP, SSH, TCP/IP and other common network protocols
- CI / CD processes (e.g. GitHub Actions, CircleCI, CodeBuild, etc.)
- GitOps, e.g., with ArgoCD
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language (Bash, Python)
- infrastructure/application logging & monitoring tools/services
- Version management with Git
- Very committed and solution-oriented personality with a high service and hands-on mentality
- You are a team player, structured and with an independent way of working paired with good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills, especially the ability to convey complex issues easily
Would be great if you bring this additional knowledge/experience:
- Experience with ISO 27,001
- Fluency in English (C1-C2 level)
- A unique collaborative working atmosphere in a young & international team with regular team events and off-sites
- 26 paid holidays + 2 extra days paid by AiSight
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- You can choose one of our benefits pool: Swapfiets, BVG, Urban Sports or Naturstrom
- Annual Learning Budget of 1.000€ and a Learning Day every 6th week, because continuous learning is very important for us
- Food allowance
- Flat hierarchies with a lot of personal responsibility
- Dogs are welcome in the office
- Drinks, fruit & snacks in the office and the advantages of a central office location in the heart of Berlin
*We value equality of opportunity regardless of gender, age, nationality or any other type of non-professional classification and we highly encourage women to apply. We would love to hear from you! 🙂
HOW WE APPROACH THE INTERVIEW PROCESS?
In our recruitment process we are interested in exploring if our goals and values are a match to those who join our team. This way we ensure a motivated team, who has clarity about the direction we are taking as a company. Here you can see all the application process detailed: Applying at AiSight? Here is what to expect!
AiSight was founded in 2018 by Matthias and Max with the vision of making unlimited machine uptime a reality. Our Berlin-headquartered company has developed a solution that goes beyond predictive maintenance, into the realm of machine diagnostics, with the ability to not only predict malfunctions, but to detect process errors, improve material-use efficiency, and protect overall machine health.
In 2020, AiSight featured in Forbes 30under30. In September 2021, we were acquired by the global sensor provider Sensirion, of Switzerland. We are now a part of the Sensirion subsidiary Sensirion Connected Solutions. We’re proud to be part of Sensirion’s success story and excited for our future together.
Our mission currently draws on the combined talents of 65 colleagues from 20 countries. By the end of 2022, we plan to grow our team to 85 members. This collection of unique and diverse specialists brings together education from top universities, rich experience, and forms the cornerstone of our company culture. Additionally, we have many years of professional experience at companies like Porsche, ABB, Tesla, MTU Aero Engines, Holtzbrinck Digital, BASF, BTG Pactual or and multiple startups in Silicon Valley, Southeast Asia, Brazil and Berlin.
Neue Job-Updates direkt in deine Inbox